Thursday, September 06, 2007

So lazy

Part of it is the overcast skies and chance of rain, but mostly, I'm just being lazy. I took the A bus to get me most of the way home last night. This morning, light rain prompted me to ride to the L Express bus this morning. I'm hoping it gets nicer out this afternoon but it'll probably either still be raining, or be extremely muggy. I'm not losing my passion for cycling, but I'm having trouble getting myself to make the whole trip in weather like this.

I'm not quite sure what I'm up to tomorrow, or if I'll even ride my bike. I may end up just hopping on the Dreaded bus (the slow one). It's 2600 night again, and I'll be having some peeps over after the meeting for the kind of LAN party that hackers have. No Quake 4, Counter Strike or any of that stuff here. We'll be playing with some recently-released info-sec tools, and maybe cranking out an article or two for our blog (not this one, another one we're collaborating on).

Random Tunage:
Orchid - Starlight
Orbital - Nothing Left (Breeder Remix)

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.