Friday, September 07, 2007

A good problem to have

Today, I dropped my car off at the mall, then unloaded my bike and rode to the bus stop. This will un-complicate things a lot this evening. People eventually started showing up at the bus stop, Lorin on his Schwinn SuperSport included. When the Express bus pulled up, I noticed something different. There was already a bike on the rack. Three bikes and a rack that holds only two. This is a good problem to have.

Fortunately, since this is the last stop before downtown, I brought my bike on board and sat at the front of the bus with my bike in the aisle. Everything worked out just fine.

The rain and wind absolutely pummelled my neighborhood last night. The roads and parking lots still had lots of standing water on them, with plenty of debris from the storm littering the pavement.

Random Tunage:
Pob - Boiler
Chemical Brothers - Where do I begin?

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.