Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Random Tunage and lunch

Some of you may have noticed my recent posts have "Random Tunage" at the end. Music is a huge part of my day. I love music, and my tastes are somewhat eclectic but lean towards electronic-sounding stuff. This encompasses 80's "New Wave", 90's dance music, Industrial rock, and what most would call "techno" but is technically a variety of Trance.

Random Tunage is whatever happens to play from my massive collection of (you guessed it) random tunage while I'm posting. I limit it to two tracks that play, as sometimes my posts take me a while and I could hear 3 or 4 songs.

Anyhow, I'm on lunch. I took the bike on a short trip around the corner for some carry-out chinese. I didn't feel like gearing up, so I just hopped on and rode. Helmetless, dress clothes, and dress shoes on bare clipless pedals. It was nice. The roads I was riding on are all little back alleys and whatnot anyways. I always say it's stupid to ride without a helmet, and I'd say I was being an idiot, but hey. I was halfway down the stairs when I thought I'd ride instead of walking. And what a nice, short ride it was. The bike feels totally different without panniers and riding in office attire. What a blast!

Random Tunage:
Regina Spektor - Fidelity
Peter Cetera - You're the Inspiration (new version)

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.