Monday, February 12, 2007

A good start

Photo: Motion shot of my dad rockin' out at the Daily Dose last night. The concert was good and the place was hoppin!

Strangely, it felt pretty nice this morning despite being 35 Degrees Fahrenheit. I intentionally slept a bit late this morning to recover from my marathon weekend. Supposedly we're getting a wintry mix today, but I managed to hit the road before it started to mist. I brought my breakfast and lunch with me (Malt-o-meal and leftover sloppy joes from last night) so I won't need to go out until I get off work. I'm hoping that the mist and/or rain stops or at least turns to light snow before 4:30.

My wife's making lasagna and taking it to work today, so I know where I'm going after I get out of here! I want to catch tonight's episode of 24, so I will probably go straight home after I swing by JCCC.

1 comment:

Warren T said...

Cool picture. Sorry I couldn't make it. Last minute "Dad, I forgot I have a science project due tomorrow" night last night. No, I did not do his project for him. Hopefully, some day in the future, he will be willing to take pictures of his dad rocking out on sax...

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.