Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm thinkin' Arby's!


... ...Not really. But I did some fun (sub)urban exploration on my way home from the Dose. Actually, I swung by Target first because I needed a new coffee grinder. Then I swung by Arby's (still under construction), then my wife and I decided to get something from Sonic when she got home (right after me).

Total evening ride: 11.2 miles. Plus the 9 this morning and 2 more around lunchtime, I logged a bit over 20 miles today. Not bad.

I can't believe I made 4 freakin' posts today. Egad.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.