Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Foggy Morning, great ride

It was close to freezing this morning, but I had been burning up the last few days of commuting. I decided to try a different layering strategy, so I went with a plain old t-shirt under the thin, wind/water/snow-proof outer shell of my ski coat. It was definitely more comfortable.

The dense fog this morning made me thankful for the fact that I took the time to scrub the scum off my lights and reflectors. I found some hints of rust on my chain last night while wiping it down. I went ahead and gave it a thorough cleaning and applied a fresh coat of chain wax. Looks like a good portion of yesterday's grime was actually saltwater and sand.

In other news, in a discussion with some fellow bus riders, I found out that peoples' first impression of me is that I'm eccentric, retarded, got my DL suspended, or any number of other things. Oh well.

Dee-duh-deeee!

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.