Sunday, February 07, 2010

JCBC Banquet - Feb. 20, 2010

The annual JCBC banquet will be held at 75 Cafe in Shawnee. It starts at 6:30PM on Saturday, Feb. 20th.

Last month, The Johnson County Bicycle Club asked me to speak about bicycle commuting and utility cycling at the banquet. I took them up on it, but given that commuterDude is the one whose site provided me with the inspiration to jump straight into all-season bicycling just a few months after riding my bike for the first time in about a decade, I wanted to drag him along for the fun. Seriously, I know of none more qualified to talk about this stuff than him.

So, if you're a member of JCBC, come on out and enjoy some good food and good discussion with your bicycling friends. The banquet should be a good time. I expect there to be some Q&A time as well.

Update: Link to more info (PDF)

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.