Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Kansas City

My wife woke me up at 5:41 (I'm usually up at or before 5:00 AM) and I'd obviously missed meeting up with Gray. I called him en-route and he seemed to know where he was going. Maybe tomorrow or later this week.

I scrambled to get my stuff together, threw on my work clothes and barely made it to the bus stop in time. I brought riding clothes for the homeward commute, though. I'm going to have to zip home quickly tonight if I want a chance to vote.

More Kansas City photos from yesterday:
UtiliCorp




Junk piled up in the ground floor of the New England building


The nearly-demolished grain elevator

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.