Monday, April 14, 2008

Brisky, busy Monday morning

Miscellany: I shrunk down some of the stuff on the sidebar into a javascript menu on the right side. I was getting tired of the clutter. I may pull more of the content into there soon.

I had to pack up my old D-Link wireless card this morning to give JR while we get coffee. His laptop lacks built-in wireless and I no longer need this one.


... Sooo early. Ugh. I had errands to run, though


First Stop: Coc-- Sorry, I mean BLOCKbuster Video. Evil.


I also had to swing by the post office, then get breakfast. On my way, I noticed a new bike rack between Sports Authority and Circuit City in the Oak Park Commons shopping center.


Breakfast. I'm never going to lose weight if I keep this up. But it's sooo tasty.



Random Tunage (who needs iPods?!)

Vanessa Carlton - 1000 Miles
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps (live acoustic)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've noticed that a lot of suburban developments, trying to be bicycle friendly (not a bad thing), throw up those racks like the one you're locked to at Sports Authority/Circuit City, but they place them so close to the wall that you can only reasonably park 2 bicycles, even though it should be able to hold 6. There's on at the mall in my in-laws suburb that's just like that.

Unknown said...

Supersize who;)

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.