Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guess what?

It's a Dreaded bus™ day!


I missed out on the Shawnee Civic Center gig last night, mostly due to feeling it be unwise to intentionally put myself at a distance of more than 50 feet from a toilet.  Things still aren't quite right this morning, but they're better.  The Dreaded bus is in use though.  Something about sitting on a bike saddle just seems unappealing to me today.  Too much information?  Sorry.

Random Tunage:
Orbital - Halcyon + On + On
Libra - Anomaly

3 comments:

Chris said...

So was that "free" burrito a good value? ;( Sorry you're feeling punk still. The meeting last night was more of a preaching to the choir as only a few brave cyclist showed up. Great info available!

dvicci said...

Good for you. I know not riding sucks, but sometimes, you have to bow out so you can ride better tomorrow. Saturday is looking mighty sweet.

amidnightrider said...

Gotcha on the information overload.

I did take a ride on the new bike last night. If I was the dedicating kind, I would have done so in your honor.

Since I have been know to tell a white lie now and then....

It was in your honor.... no really.

It was.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.