Friday, November 02, 2007

Took the bus this morning

150 miles in 4 days. I know, it sounds kind of wimpy (at least given my stats from July), but it's all I had in me. Last night, my legs were pretty torn up. I'd already decided to take the bus this morning before I went to bed. This morning, the ol' leggies were down-right sore.

Last night's ride wasn't bad. In fact, the weather was beautiful with the exception of some headwind. I was getting worn out pretty quick on the home stretch, though.

I have my monthly meeting at the Maul tonight, so I'm not sure how I'm getting home. I need to go home before the Maul anyways, so if I'm feeling up to it, I might ride the whole way, but I'll probably just wimp out and take the express bus again. Who knows?

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.