Friday, September 21, 2007

Raytown to Lenexa again

Research Medical Center on Meyer Boulevard overlooking 71 Highway.

I had a nice ride back home from the data center this afternoon. It was a little sloggish at times, but fun all the same. It's nice to ride somewhere that you don't know like the back of your hand, but that you've ridden before. You notice new things, and the less-than-familiar territory keeps your senses sharp.

Tomorrow morning, I'll be hitting some mountain bike trails with some buddies of mine. I'll try to get pics. After that, my wife and I are going to have a picnic and go fishing, and perhaps get some riding in.

Random Tunage:
Cake - Never There
Limp Bizkit - Nookie

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.