Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The commute gods were smiling on me

A light breeze was at my back, but I would have been happy with calm. This time of year, winds are almost always out of the southwest. The wind out of the north was nothing to write home about, maybe gusting up to 10 or 15 miles per hour, but it was welcome all the same.

I grabbed some cheesesteak sandwiches on the way home to fuel tonight's ride. Well, only one was for me. All in all I still feel ready to go for tonight. We'll see how I feel after 50+ more miles, though. Looks like a chance for a little but of rain for the ride tonight. It doesn't matter too much, though. Even a bad bike ride is better than no bike ride at all!

Random Tunage:
Vengaboys - We like to party
Kevin Saunderson - Powerbass

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.