Friday, June 08, 2007

Brr!

Photo: the picture I was going to post last night. I got too busy though. Random storms popped up all over the central plains yesterday. This was one to the east of us, so the sun is setting to my back in this photo.

Well, we got rid of the wind, but it was about 55 degrees when I left home this morning. I grabbed my bike, and started to wheel it outside. When I got out, I immediately got chilled to the bone. Whoa! Time for the hoodie! I darted back indoors for a sweatshirt, and hopped on the bike.

Other than wishing I'd also grabbed my full-finger 180s Enduro gloves to go with my hoodie, it was a nice ride in. I really need some good, solid rest this weekend, though. Going back to work after an 11-day hiatus is brutal.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.