Monday, April 09, 2007

Mmmm...coffee

I had to ride to the main HR office over my lunch break to pick up my bus pass. My driver carded me this morning, reminding me to get the new month's card. I went all last week on an expired pass, oh well. It's all paid for anyways, so no big deal.

I'm at Scooter's next to the Trek store, imbibing a nice cup of hot black coffee. Whee! In a bit, I'll head over and join the riders for the monday night recovery ride. It'll probably be close to 40 degrees on my way home, and without gloves, it'll be a pretty chilly ride. I think I'm sitting at about 6 miles for the day. Assuming tonight's ride takes us about 10 miles, I should have close to 30 miles by the time I get home.

I also got an adjusted time schedule this week since I've been putting in a lot of overtime (uncompensated, thanks to salary pay), so I get this Thursday off. The weather should be pretty nice by then. I might take the evening to run around on my bike and pack on a bunch of miles.

I'm still thinking of borrowing on of the bikes from the Trek store to use on the recovery ride. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.