Monday, April 16, 2007

Busy morning

Not that busy, but too busy to post until lunch time.

This morning seemed pretty chilly, but I dealt with it. Now it's closing in on 60 degrees. It should be even warmer when I leave.

Johnson County Transit went and discombobulated all of their downtown bus routes starting today. They changed timepoints, bus stop locations, and even split a few routes up. For instance, my route out of Olathe now has two different routes, both named "B" that go to different parts of town. Certain buses will only go to the downtown loop after leaving Olathe. Other buses will only go down to Union Station and Crown center (a few miles south of the downtown loop). If someone gets on the wrong bus, they'll be in for a surprise and a long walk.

Personally, If I had to get off at Union Station, I'd just hop on my bike and ride the few miles to work without much complaint. It grates on me that they did the split without giving the new routes their own names. The "B" route is now really ambiguous.

Anyhow, I'm finishing up lunch. I'm going to be packing on some miles later tonight, so my next post might be pretty late.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.