Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Interview

In May, I went to hang out with some friends and new acquaintances at Arthur Bryant's for lunch. Jolie and Kurt cornered me and interviewed me guerrilla web-2.0 style without giving me any prep time. It was cool, though.

So, here's what happens when people interview me without trying to talk about injuries, road rage or the dangers of bicycle commuting. I've ranted about this kind of thing before. It was also completely un-edited and un-slanted. Despite my "uhm" every 3 words, this was one of the more pleasant interviews I've had.

6 comments:

Pat Ring said...

If Jolie O'Dell interviewed me, I would stutter.

Bobby D. said...

I agree with Rick!!!!
She can come to Utah and interview me :-)

-Bobby D.

Sirrus Rider said...

She's cute! Count me among the stuttering.. Let me know if she ever comes to Houston. I'll gladly sit down with her and talk Bike commuting Houston Texas Style.

Sefauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kG said...

YEAH.... crap. You're excused from saying "uhh" a lot. How come you never call me when these interviews happen??? (rib rib) -- no, seriously, solid interview.

sallymander said...

I was wondering what had happened to that interview! Nice job.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.