Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's almost Friday!

My flickr account is over its limit. Bah. This is why I have my own server. Click any image for gallery.

Woke up to this. Ugh.


They didn't have any lights on in the bus this morning. I took a nap.


Nummy Mocha.


Nummy Orange. Jeff apparently dislikes cubicle-orange-munchers. My peers don't seem to mind. Or maybe they're afraid of crossing me.


Ah... The Dreaded Bus. 40MPH Winds and fast-approaching hail and lightning wimped me out today. Knock-you-on-your-ass wind, hail, lightning and sitting on a big chunk of aluminum didn't sound like a bright idea.


What the hail?! You can't see it in the photo, but it's hailing. My bike got a nice abrasive cleaning on the front of the Dreaded Bus.


Turkey Creek. This shot was taken from the bridge photographed here. You can see where I was on the MUP when I took that photo.


Hardware stores are ubiquitous around here.


"Downtown Shawnee" - A fountain at Shawnee Mission Parkway and Nieman.


Can't be Johnson County without a Starbucks. They're even more ubiquitous than hardware stores.


I've never tried stitching together photos manually for a panorama. I'd call this portrait of stormy skies a horribly failed first attempt.


My AirPort Express, through which much random tunage has been pumped to the sound system.

Ian Van Dahl - Castles In The Sky
Orbital - Out There (Intro) & Out There Somewhere

1 comment:

Frogman said...

I've used a program called Hugin to stitch panos before. It took a bit to get the idea of what to do in my brain, but it's actually fairly easy to do once you get what to do.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.