Saturday, May 02, 2009

That was Rage Against The Machine

First, The Twelve turned two years old yesterday! Today marks the anniversary of my first commute on it.


I had a great homeward ride yesterday, and a bit of humor when a passing driver seemed to yell at me. I was trying to replay it in my head to imagine what the driver would have yelled, but I couldn't figure it out. The driver gave me plenty of room, so I just shrugged it off.  

About 500 yards down the road, I caught up with the car at a stop light and could hear loud music as I approached.  The guy had Rage Against The Machine's 'Bulls On Parade' cranked to eleven. I happen to enjoy a bit of the RATM on occasion, but the vocalist (I won't call him a singer) pretty much just yells all the time.  That would explain the yelling.  I chuckled and enjoyed the music for a few seconds. Serendipitous tunage.  

I was in a hurry to get to my monthly first-Friday meeting.  After that, everyone came over to our place and we enjoyed one of the biggest pizzas I've ever seen. Sorry for the camera-phone photo. DVD provided for scale.

(note: I have seen pizzas much bigger than this so it's not even a contest, but It's the biggest one I've bought for a party by far)

1 comment:

The Unabashed Blogger said...

I wonder how many black olives they put on there... Yum.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.