Friday, May 08, 2009

I don't think so.

At 5:30, I was woken up by this:


Looks like it's another morning on the Dreaded bus. It takes me more than an hour to get to work this way, but hey, I suppose I can catch up on all the stuff in my Google Reader, a service I'm quite fond of. It takes RSS feeds, collates all your favorite websites and allows you to quickly search and share articles. It also lets you get around the pesky web filter at work, sometimes.


Random Tunage:
Orbital - Crash and Carry
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

2 comments:

bike bali said...

It's so wonderful site. i love to see more picture here... keep on posting the map is beutiful

bike bali

Anonymous said...

wuderground FTW

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.