Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Spring?

I think it might be here! It got up to about 70 degrees today. Watch, I probably just jinx'd it.

Security: You're doing it wrong! Actually, there are some locks in the door as well, so these chintzy padlocks aren't too helpful anyway. They've been like this for days, though.


87th St. Bridge




Our praise team had a BBQ at The Commons (the closest thing we have to a fellowship hall, it's a refurbished house). We played a game I'd never before seen. My friends tell me it's "Hillbilly Golf". The guy throwing is our new associate pastor, Steve. He was a year ahead of me in high school. We were in choir and a few other extracirricular groups together.


I suck at Hillbilly Golf.


This is Peanut, my pastor's family dog. Peanut is not amused that we're indoors munching on Steve's smoked BBQ brisket while he's outside.


Fin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

70 degrees!! Whoo hoo!! When does the "winter edition" logo come off?

Hillbilly golf. FUN

Smoked brisket. YUM

Have a great Easter weekend!

Steven
IN

Anonymous said...

70? Wow, lucky! I put my shorts on at 40 and get all excited. Good for you man!

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.