Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dewy!

This morning: 50 Degrees, light rain. Shorts weather!

Photo: the D bus pulling up to the bus stop this morning.



I had lunch at Jimmy John's with Lorin. He's in frame somewhere... Temps well in the 60s, Balmy. Light breeze. Pleasant.


Temps plummeted, sharply crossing the dew point and leaving a thick residue on everything. The pavement was sweating and my bike was dripping when I got out of work this evening.


Once I got out into the street, I was confronted with a baleful, stubborn west wind gusting up to 25 MPH. The cold front has arrived! Right now, it's already in the 20's and still dropping. The 70 degree huzzah was just Mother Nature teasing us again. We could even be in for a light dusting of snow this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow!!? Say it ain't so! I've got a heavily used shovel that you can borrow when I'm done with it in 2 months time.....Lord willing. :)

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.