Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Getting ready to head out of town

My flight leaves tonight -- a genuine red-eye that'll land in Vegas sometime between 11pm and Midnight. Def Con doesn't start until Friday morning, but that doesn't mean I can't schmooze with some big names in the information security industry all day Thursday.

I have a camera again. Here's some stuff from yesterday and this morning:

Office movers


Grammar Fail.


Squishy tire on the way home (only ended up being down to 55 PSI, but max is 85)


Messing with our cat, Dora. Not manipulated. This was camera motion (intentional)


Red-light runner (but only barely)


Great morning for a ride to work.



Random Tunage:
Morningwood - Nth Degree
Libra - Anomaly (Calling Your Name)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that last picture... "Great morning for a ride to work". Well done.

Apertome said...

I hope you have a good time at Defcon. A friend and I used to talk about going, but I still haven't made it to one.

Love the last shot. The action shot at a low angle looks awesome.

Tom said...

Have a safe one. Smooze and network- but I bet you'll miss you bike. Don't you want to cruise Vegas just a little?

Noah said...

Thanks, guys.

Tom, I wouldn't mind cruising Vegas too much. I usually walk a lot when I go there. It's a surprisingly walkable city, and quite suburban once you get off the strip. If I lived there, I'd rarely use my car, but I'd likely use a bike a lot. I'll be staying close to where all the convention stuff will be taking place, so I really won't miss by bike too much. They're calling for 103 degrees most days I'll be there. No thanks. I'll stay inside.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.