Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sigh...

It's just not fair.


After finally finding I-35 northbound (it took me a while, I never drive this way) I'm still stuck at this God-forsaken stop light and the bike commuter I've never seen before is way ahead. He didn't run that red, by the way, he squeaked through yellow, but only just.


On top of all that, feeding a parking meter?!


And seeing a picture of the bike one of the sbux guys just got from JR, hanging among other things on the bulletin board...


Dude, where's my bike?!


And then these two...


I even slept in this morning, getting a bit more rest, but I feel like my ass is dragging this morning. People ask me if riding my bike 14-15 miles to work in the morning wears me out. No, it truthfully energizes me and kicks off the day nicely. I miss my bike already. I'm also not looking forward to shelling out a $10 bill for the privileges of lethargy and jealousy.

Random Tunage:
Third Eye Blind - Jumper
Kate Ryan - Only If I (Hiver & Hammer Remix)

Kate Ryan's stuff is typically dancefloor cheesiness, but she's an awesome vocalist and to top it of, she does this multi-track stuff where she pulls off spine-tingling harmonies. This track, in particular, is worth a listen if you like stuff with a bit of a thumpy drive to it.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.