Monday, June 02, 2008

Evening errands and morning commuter convoy

Jet contrail at twilight on my way to get groceries


14LB bag of cat food, 5 pounds of potatoes, some cheese, and a bunch of other stuff. 12 rolls of Shi... err "Poop Tickets" Tied to the rack with an old inner-tube. I couldn't find any of my large bungees, but inner tubes that are trashed beyond repair work great. I never throw one away.


These people still have Christmas lights up.


Human Detected.


This railroad crossing is blocked off pretty much without any warning. Chris (background) already carried his bike over. Karen and I are doing the same. Cars, however, had no choice but to turn around and get on I-35 via 18th street Expressway to get downtown. That's basically a 4-mile detour. I wonder how many people are late for work this morning because of this?


Convoy of three.


Random Tunage:
Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching
Nine Inch Nails - Ring Finger

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.