Friday, February 08, 2008

Stupid Kids.

Well, two of the same kids from a few days ago were out again last night. Again, they yelled something at me. I think I'll chase them down and get pictures of them for you guys if they do it again this afternoon. It's about time I set aside my own personal Hall of Lame. I have to deal with a lot of lame things and people throughout the course of an average month. I'm sure I could make a weekly column out of it, in fact.

I was actually too busy tinkering with old CCTV cameras and messing with my DiNotte light last night to post. Aside from a run to Radio Shack adding some ticks to my odometer and resisting the urge to leave tire tracks on some punk kids' faces, yesterday and this morning were without event.

Random Tunage:
Green Day - Basket Case
Cut Copy - So Cosmic (Hour-long Mix-mash of Electro Tracks)

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.