Monday, February 11, 2008

Guess what I got today?

No, not a head cold. It's the jersey that I'm giving away to one lucky reader thanks to TheSockSite.com!

It looks good enough for me to keep for myself, but rest assured I haven't tried it on. The OEM tag is tucked away neatly in the neck of the jersey for the photo.

After my torturous 3 hour round trip on the bus today, I feel better from a standpoint of my sinuses. With the temperatures hovering in the mid-teens, I decided to skip the Monday night ride as well, so I haven't put tread to pavement at all today. My goal of 300 miles for February is also shot. There's almost no way I'll make it up this month. I'm staying home from work on Wednesday to celebrate my wife's birthday and probably won't be doing any riding then, either.

In other news, I'm about to install the Mac OS X 10.5.2 update as soon as I'm done posting, and I'm stoked. "Leopard" as Apple calls their latest incarnation of OS X, has been giving me problems from the get-go. Some of them got better with the last update, and I'm hoping this exorcises the last of Leopard's demons.

Don't forget to guess the weight of my backpack to win a free jersey!

Random Tunage:
Cranberries - Zombie
The Chemical Brothers - Star Guitar

1 comment:

Sirrus Rider said...

(Ex)nursing cap on. Rest Noah. With the little sleep you normally get you've probably overstressed your body/immune system. Kick your feet up and drink plenty of fluids.. Okay I'll take the silly hat off now..

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.