Thursday, August 02, 2007

The week's almost over!

I have my monthly meeting at the Maul tomorrow, and I'm having a hard time determining how I'm going to get there. I have ridden my bike there before. I've even posted about it. TWICE!
I'm not sure if that's in the cards for tomorrow, though. I may just do the bike commute and then drive to the Maul after I get home. We usually do quite a bit of running around after the meeting.

Tonight's ride back home was humid. It started off bright but quickly turned overcast. It wasn't much relief, though, as it didn't keep me from sweating. Today was another Ozone Alert day. I guess I was supposed to sit inside while riding my bike and playing in the park. Well, I didn't sit inside. I really don't notice lung irritation any worse than normal on ozone alert days. Then again, I'm not young nor elderly, nor do I have asthma or severe allergies.

Random Tunage:
Erasure - Always
Peaches - AA XXX (Double-A, Triple-X)

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.