Monday, July 02, 2007

Oh Noes!!

Photo: About 3 miles from work, I get my first-ever front flat on the 1200. Cause: Glass in the road. Easily fixed on the sidewalk and I continued in. I didn't beat the bus, though.

No one rode with me today, which was just fine with me. In fact, I didn't see a single bicycle on the road at all today, which is a little strange for a 70 degree morning.

Not much to say about this morning's ride.

Last night, I made my first grocery store run since moving. The nearest grocery store is almost a perfect mile away, so I netted 2.1 miles while picking up some basic groceries.

3 comments:

Warren T said...

A lot of people are on vacation this week. Still, I saw as many cyclists on the path today as I saw the entire week of Bike To Work Week [5]. Granted, two of them were recumbant riders -- so they shouldn't count...

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

Apertome said...

Man, another flat for you too? That sucks. I still need to figure out the root cause of mine. Oh, and I need to buy a frame pump, the mini pump I have really sucks!

Yokota Fritz said...

I hate glass.

Yeah, minipumps are a pain to use, Apertome.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.