Friday, May 04, 2007

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

I'm really, really tired today. As I mentioned yesterday, there was a lot going on. I got to bed after 2am and was still up at 5:20 to keep working on what I was working on before I went to bed. I got out the door about 6:20 and missed the 6:30 bus by about a minute. This is one of those days where I really should have just driven, but didn't want to.

I have my usual monthly gathering at Oak Park Mall, too. Locking the Trek up at the mall should be interesting. Despite my weakened state, the weather looks like it's going to give me a break this afternoon. I may try to get all the way to Oak park from work via bike. With any luck, tomorrow will stay nice and clear so I can get some actual miles on my new bike.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.