Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bike Camping: Canceled.

Okay... This has been a craptastic week for me... well, for a lot of us. Several people who originally answered "yes" or "maybe" have bailed. I'm calling it off. Sorry, folks. I may try to throw together something like this in July.

I'm not even sure I could ride to Hillsdale lake in the condition I'm in, much less enjoy my stay there and the ride back. Plus, it's looking like it was going to be only Josh and his son (on/in a flipping sweet Madsen, by the way!) with myself, even if I wasn't injured. While I'd be totally down for camping with a group of any size -- even solo -- I just don't have it in me this week.

Argh. I've had the camping bug for months.

1 comment:

Amnee said...

I think Jason and I were going to try and make it, but I figured it would be postponed after the week you have had. Keep us in the loop for the next one!

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.