Thursday, June 25, 2009

Solar

Interesting concept. This "Big Belly" trash bin contains a trash compactor that's powered by the solar panel on top. Clever? Sure. I'll be impressed when it can sort recyclables. :P


Here's a teaser of some eyewear I'll be putting through the paces for the next week or so. I've got less than an hour of saddle time with them, so I'm not prepared to jump to any conclusions yet. I can tell you that the vented lenses do make a difference in this heat. Look for a proper review to hit Bike Commuters late next week.

2 comments:

BikeBali said...

wonderful blog. so complete discussion about anything of biking.

Deferr said...

Nice glasses. I have a pair of cycling glasses with vented lenses also. The vents also make it easier to blow sweat/rain off of the insides with while riding.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.