Sunday, May 10, 2009

Monday Commuter Convoy: It's on, BUT...

The convoy is ON for tomorrow morning , but I wouldn't blame anyone for not joining me. The conditions might seem sub-par for a bike commute.

The good:

  • It won't be raining.
  • There won't be much wind.
The bad:
  • The roads will probably be wet in spots because it rained.
  • Temps in the mid-40s might be a bit chilly for some.
The ugly:
  • Me.
Remember: if you dress in layers and have fenders, these conditions are actually quite pleasant. Expect a crosswind and temps in the high 60s or low 70s in the afternoon.

I'll be at the Southwest corner of 85th and Quivira (one stoplight north of 87th St. Pkwy) a little before 6:00 AM. I'm shoving off at 6:00 AM SHARP (as according to USNO)

1 comment:

Josh Mitchell said...

Hey Noah, I hope you had a few join you this morning. Yes, my short Olathe jaunt was a bit chilly. But, really, a wind breaker was all that was needed (at least for me), and I was over warm by the end.

Hopefully it gets just a touch warmer in the KC Metro area this week.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.