Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wakey, Wakey!

Photo: Left turn at Quivira and 79th


I still got to bed a bit later than I'd wished, but all in all, I felt a bit better this morning. I really hope my goodies from Performance Bike get here sooner rather than later. My chain's slipping in higher gears and I'm really tired (pun intended) of the crappy low-pressure Kenda ATB I have on the rear wheel.

I didn't intentionally take this. I accidentally hit the shutter a few times while riding with my camera in hand and resting on the handlebars. This was one of the stray photos that were taken without my knowledge. I like it.


Sunrise as I coast down 67th Street


Cranes working downtown.


Random Tunage:
The Killers - Smile Like You Mean It
Orbital - One Perfect Sunrise

3 comments:

MRMacrum said...

I like the stray photo also. SOmetimes a form is all you need for a good picture.

Anonymous said...

Left turn at Quivira... raw with a little Qtpfsgui postprocessing? TP

Noah said...

It was straightened, cropped and levels adjusted with iPhoto. I also just now realized that I should have called it "Left on 79th" because that's actually what happened in the photo. Yay me for uploading pics before my coffee buzz sets in.

Original: JPEG, 2592x1944, ISO 80, f/5.6, 5 Second exposure (More Info)

When I shoot RAW, I have been using UFRaw and GIMP, though. Thanks for the tip on Qtpfsgui. I need to try it out.

I uploaded the genuine original of "Left on Quivira" for you to look at. (Original high-res here)

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.