Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bussing it some more

tI took the bus home last night, as I had to work a little later than usual. Then, with the storms, I drove my wife to work and picked her up this morning. There's no good parking right now, and she didn't feel safe walking 1/4 mile in a lightning and hail storm. I don't blame her.

Without a lot of sleep, I just decided to ride to the bus this morning. It's a half day for us in the Wall Street business, as the stock market is closing early. Obviously, I'll be riding all the way home. The bus is pretty boring, not a lot of photo ops the past few days. I'll see if I can change that on the way home.

Random Tunage:
Radiohead - Idioteque
Paul Van Dyk - We Are Alive (Vandit Remix)

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.