Tuesday, December 04, 2007

From humble beginnings, to a humble end.

  • 365 Days of blogging. Okay, I missed some days on the weekend.
  • 556 posts.
  • Plenty of readers... Some of which leave nice comments. Some of which leave snide remarks.
  • A broken face and one tooth remaining to be fixed.
  • 50 pounds of my excess weight left somewhere along the roadside.
Anyhow, this has been a fun year of blogging. I'm glad you all stuck around to read. With that, all good things must eventually come to an end.





















Just kidding. Like I'm going to stop writing? Yeah, right!

Here's to many more rants, raves, humor, berating of evil and stupidity, product reviews, and goofy questionnaires. This good thing will eventually come to an end, but this isn't the Bike Of Doom or Ze Frank's "The Show". No. This is not an intentional year-long experiment to see if I can actually keep it coming. Stay tuned, kids. This is just the beginning.

By the way, I added an RSS feed link to the navbar on the right, and enabled FeedBurner. I know some of you are already using RSS. I don't know if this change will affect how you read my wholesome verbiage.

By the way (part two) - Yes, I enabled ads in my RSS feed. I hope you don't mind. Thanks to all of you readers who clicked on my ads, this site paid for one and a half 16-Ounce mochas last month. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a BIG THANKS to you !,for giving me something to read during the morning coffee.keep on blogging!oh,mean joke,about coming to a end:>)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the blog. You, Bike Snob NYC and FGG are now a daily ritual.

Keep the rubber side down.

Doug said...

You had me there for a few seconds!

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.