Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wow, they sure do run this route hot!

I ducked out of the parking garage at 4:00 sharp and guess what whizzed past me? The friendly neighborhood D bus. You know, the one that's supposed to be 3 or 4 minutes away?

I had to hammer it to pass the bus to beat it to the bus stop. I rode by as he was picking up a passenger and told him to hold on a sec. I have a feeling that this bus route is going to cause me more trouble than it's worth. I'll give it a week or two before I write it off. If it keeps up like this, I'll be tempted to cancel my bus pass for the summer months and just rely on the darn bike. Sheesh.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.