Thursday, June 14, 2007

One last time...

Photo: "cold setting" my vertical bottle frame allows my travel french press to fit on my bike. It will help tomorrow morning.

I'm going to try to make the full trip to work one last time before I move. Tomorrow, my wife and I have an appointment to meet a manager at our new apartment. Unfortunately, the bus can't get me there before they close, so I'm also going to ride straight from work to the apartment complex, thus beating the bus and getting to the apartment on time.

I didn't get to ride much tonight. Just a little bit to navigate around campus and to run some errands. My wife left my car at the college last night, so I had to drive home from JCCC with my bike in the hatch. I'll obviously make up for the mileage tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sefauna said...

Love you sweetie, be careful! Call me when you get to work in the morning.

Apertome said...

Awesome. I have a mug that fits in my water bottle holder too -- mine doesn't have the French Press, but I put iced coffee in mine most of the time. Fellow cyclists get a kick out of seeing a coffee mug in my water bottle cage.

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.