Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Sleepy time

It's late and I really need to get to bed.

It looks like tomorrow could be dry, so the road bike is ready to go again. If it's raining I might switch back over to the MTB.

This evening, I had about an hour to goof off at the college where my wife works, so I played around on the stairs and rode around campus some more. I'm sure that I, as a 205-pound guy that's a decade older than most of the students there, looked really out of place, but it was a blast.

We couldn't immediately get my dad's WiFi working. We need to try some other drivers, methinks. On my way home, I picked up some groceries. Without a rack on the MTB, it was an interesting ride home, carrying a half-gallon of milk in the backpack with my laptop, and the rest in a bag that I carried in hand while riding.

If I make it through Wednesday on my bike, I will officially hit 3.0 on my bike commuting ratio. While 4.0 will be a tough number to hit, and an impossibility in May since I am taking the last week off to pack up and preparing to move. I can get to 3.5 if I keep it solid until the 25th of May.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.