I have to be at the data center this afternoon. The roads going to it are somewhat treacherous, and I still plan on making my Monday Night recovery ride. So, the plan is as follows:
- After lunch, hop on the KC Metro Area Express (with the cutesy name of "MAX", although not nearly as cheesy as "The JO") and take it down to 63rd street.
- Transfer to the eastbound 163 Metro bus.
- Ride to a bus stop near the data center
- Go to my training
- Leave the data center, and ride to the nearby bus stop
- Catch the Westbound 163 Metro bus to get me close to State Line (KS/MO)
- Ride 63rd to Mission Road, Mission to 67th, and 67th all the way across to get close to the Trek store.
This morning was pretty dull. I had to be in before 7:00 to get a brain dump from a co-worker as he tries to integrate me into one of the many bizarre procedures we do here. Didn't have time for a Mocha or anything but I'm on my third big mug of yummy, french-pressed Nitro (a tasty, dark-roast blend that's roasted locally)