Monday, January 22, 2007

Buffalo Wild Wings tomorrow night

Just in case anyone wants to come hang out with some friends of mine. Well, me too...

I'm going to be at Buffalo Wild Wings at Santa-Fe and Mur-Len in Olathe tomorrow night (Tuesday, Jan 23) at about 7:30PM. If you want to meet up, e-mail me and I'll give you my cell # so you can find me. It's likely that me and my crew will be in the bar area since it's open seating and now that there's no smoking in the entire place. My e-mail is focushacks at gmail dot com, and yes, there might be a few Focus drivers present. I'll probably be sporting the Sorrento, though.

I'm feeling a lot better today. I haven't coughed in at least an hour, and my ears and sinuses are totally clear. Hopefully taking today off will give me the boost I need to make it through the rest of the week on my bike.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.