Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lazy weekend

Not a whole lot of anything this weekend. I mostly stayed at home. I made a few grocery runs (as usual) via bike, of course. I just got done tuning up the Sorrento, recharging all my light batteries, and swapping my commuter gear onto it. I guess it's supposed to storm and/or snow some more this week. I decided rather than worry about the weather, I'd just prep the Sorrento with knobbies, and use it this week just in case. More pictures coming, as usual, tomorrow.

No comments:

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.