Monday, December 11, 2006

Getting in the Christmas spirit!

It was such a muddy ride in this morning, but I rode the Outlook, on slicks, with Christmas lights. I borrowed the idea from some other commuters on BikeForums. I got a few friendly honks.

I also took a totally different route today. I had to return some movies to Blockbuster this morning, so I went pretty far out of my normal way, and ended up getting on at a different bus stop than usual.

With the exception of being drenched in really watery mud on my ride, it was pretty uneventful. That's why I change clothes after I get to work, right?

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Ha! Nice lights! I'm getting some tomorrow for my ride. Glad to see I won't be the only..."festive" one out there.

I just found your blog. Good work, man. Keep it up. Glad to see the bus is working out for you. I'm also in KC. I'll wave next time.

--Jeff

Privacy Policy

This site is driven by software that uses third-party cookies from Google (Blogger, AdSense, Feedburner and their associates.) Cookies are small pieces of non-executable data stored by your web browser, often for the purpose of storing preferences or data from previous visits to a site. No individual user is directly tracked by this or any other means, but I do use the aggregate data for statistics purposes.

By leaving a link or e-mail address in my comments (including your blogger profile or website URL), you acknowledge that the published comment and associated links will be available to the public and that they will likely be clicked on.